Monday 13 July 2009

I was really sad and slightly ashamed (even though I didn't write any negative comments) to read James Moran's last Blog.

Why do I feel ashamed? Well even though anything I posted was meant to stand up for him and the other writers, there is no getting away with the fact it was off topic. He started his blog to give readers and watchers a chance to discuss plot lines and characters with him, instead it became effectively a Torchwood blog, I feel really guilty about adding to that even if my intentions were only for good.

I hope if I feel guilty those who attacked James feel sick to their stomach, he was good enough to be open and helpful to his many fans and in the last few days some of them just threw it back in his face.

Like all naughty children we have now had our toy taken away and quite rightly so!


No comments:

Post a Comment